Tip 4: How to Clean Your Windows
Updated: Feb 11, 2021
Follow these steps to make your windows crystal clear:
· Gather 2 microfiber towels and a squeegee.
· Prepare a solution of 2 ½ tablespoons of dawn dish washing detergent soap mixed with one gallon of hot water.
· Submerge the microfiber rag in the aforementioned solution and wring out the rag.
· Wipe your window with the rag.
· Remove all excess water with the squeegee starting in the top corner of the window pane and pulling the squeegee to the bottom of the pane.
· Wipe the excess water off of the squeegee with a dry microfiber cleaning cloth.
· Begin again, overlapping about one inch to remove all excess water with your squeegee.
· Use a clean microfiber cleaning cloth to wipe away excess water from the perimeter of the window.
· Watch your windows sparkle!
Trust Have Mop Will Travel with all of you cleaning needs. We are a mop above the rest!
We supply you with amazing cleaning tips, but why not have the professionals implement these tips with their experience and cleaning precision? For all of your cleaning needs, from your home to your office, Have Mop Will Travel is here for you. We are a Commercial and Residential Cleaning Company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We also serve the surrounding areas of Pompano, Florida and Hollywood, Florida. Give us a call at 954-299-1604 or email us at email@example.com for a free cleaning estimate. See our reviews on Google and visit our Yelp page.